SyncoBob Muppets (Original)

VP9 SS Original Table SyncoBob Muppets (Original) 2007 (VP8) and 2011 (VP9)

No permission to download
I also agree with Hawyer's review comment, that the randomised keyboard sounds can get quickly annoying. Like a kid messing around with one of those giant keyboards in department store-- fun for the kid, but kinda tiresome for the adults nearby.

I do have an idea, though-- what if the 'randomised keyboard' effect was instead a mode activated only at certain times?

To go along with that idea, what if some classic Muppets songs were entered in the game as additional modes? The idea would be that when in song mode, it would not be randomised notes played, but sequential notes from the songs in question. This would be somewhat similar to the way the table plays songs when in demo mode.

I imagine such an upgrade as a more pleasant experience for the player, plus an incentive for them to keep a ball going as long as possible, i.e. such that they could hear the song. Another benefit would be that each time the song is played, the tempo would be unique, given that it's based on the ball behavior and user's play. --@Ike Savage

Whadya think, @bob? :D
Reactions: Ian (WVP)
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back