having problems playing tables in Vp/vpm

DavinaJo

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Need some help i just recently reinstalled Virtual Install Pack ver 8.1_1.59 move everything i need to run the tables from my old setup however when i go to run the programs/a table the table comes up and the lights will run (addams family) but i can't add quarters, table won't start and none of keys that are suppose to work with vp/vpm just don't it's as if the code for the programs have expired.

Anyone had this problem before and if so how did you correct it.

Much Thanks In Advance

this also includes all the sounds associated with inserting the coins and startup sounds (depending on table)

had to goto my source file extract the table but unfortantly the table is still not being affected by the keys on the keyboard

i thank you ... finally got the thing working though it's not as i had planned (the game isn't in the tables directory but it's now running properly under vp

well it appears this thing is soooo confused i don't think there's anything that will help it short of me going back to XP and even then there's no guarntees you did what you could, and i thank you.

Latest posts

Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back