Six Million Dollar Man, The (Bally, 1978)

Bally SS Recreation FizX Lite BAM FP Six Million Dollar Man, The (Bally, 1978) v0.99fizxlite

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

Slippery Jim

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Stern Dracula
Slippery Jim submitted a new resource:

Six Million Dollar Man - Recreation table by The Speed Freak, updated with BAM & FizXLite, minor light color errors corrected

The Speed Freak's recreation of the Bally table Six Million Dollar Man updated to BAM and FizXLite. Corrected a couple of minor things such as the colour of the extra ball and special lights (they were back to front, ie Extra ball was red and Special was Orange) and the length of the inlane wires (too short)

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• SixMillonDollarMan_V0.99fizxlite.rar
    976.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hello. This download only includes the BAM models. Table is missing...please re-up.

Hello. This download only includes the BAM models. Table is missing...please re-up.
I dont know what happened there, my screenshots disappeared as well. it should be fixed now

Thank you. It is now fixed.

Thanks for sharing your work. Eager to try it.

The download button (header of the page) still leads us to the download of the BAM models only. The file you attached on post #1, otherwise, has the table itself and the BAM models too.

However, I'm getting two errors and I can't get the table running.

I try to start it and soon I get "unable to open library - SMDMan.fpl" and "unable to open library - SMDMan_audio.fpl" errors. Then the loading processos stops.

Is it just me?

However, I'm getting two errors and I can't get the table running.

I try to start it and soon I get "unable to open library - SMDMan.fpl" and "unable to open library - SMDMan_audio.fpl" errors. Then the loading processos stops.

Is it just me?

I had the same Problem. Solved it with copying the missig files from an older version of the SMDMan into the libraries folder.

I had the same Problem. Solved it with copying the missig files from an older version of the SMDMan into the libraries folder.
Any ideia where I can get it?

hopefully this is all you need

Attachments

• SMDMAN.rar
    16.4 MB · Views: 6
sorry for the mess, thanks to xenonph for fixing it. I should have read the instructions! :bonk:
here it is, including what files you need and how to install

Attachments

• SMDM_readme.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back