Looking for 2 VPM Tables - Can Anyone Help?

LG099

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Hi All.

I am looking for 2 VPM Tables (not VP), Stern 'Galaxy' (1980) and Williams 'Tri Zone' (1979). At present there is nowhere at all on the web to get these (other than torrents and that is not a viable option for me). Can anyone help? I'd be mighty grateful!

I can obtain the roms ok from IPDB.

Many thanks. :)

I've got 'em! Send me a private message and I'll get your e-mail, then send them to you. They are from an old website called PinballSim.com which is now defunct. Just extract them to a folder, then look in that folder under a few directories to find the files. PinballSim made it simple by having you install directly to the root directory of any drive you wanted. It put the files in a directory called \pinballpack, then subdirectories called \roms, \nvram, \visual pinball\music, \visual pinball\tables, and so on. I have MANY tables from that old website. Contact me for more! BTW, the files include all files necessary to play, including roms.

Do you have an anti-virus program on your system gittinsjr?
PinballSim went malware in its final days and I'm not sure if they were ever clean, so I would not trust the table install pak.

My install is from a very old version of PinballSim's installer, I've never had any issues with it. It's from before he re-did the site though. I'm just adding that all installations from there are not suspect, though you're right, some of the newer ones came bundled with ... Zango or something like that?

I've seen what Zango can do and believe me, you want to be very careful about avoiding it. The site was definitely trouble in its last incarnation. The dude who created it came in to vpforums as a newbie asking all kinds of questions about table distribution, then erected the site and ran it for awhile and then sold the site to a malware concern, unless he was from the malware concern from the start? Some of those sites start clean in order to assure the users of 'their good intentions' and then bang, they release the malware.

Also when they are working without malware, you could possibly upload them HERE for JonPurpleHaze's download section, so that everyone of us OL TIMERS can enjoy them too!!!!

Yeah Zango's bad news...spyware and malware always come with it's use...drives scanners nuts! :) Only trust clean sites like this one and others you already know and have experience with or your computer hard drive could get it's clocked cleaned!!! :)

Latest posts

Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back