Space Mission (Williams, 1976)

Williams EM Recreation FizX BAM FP Space Mission (Williams, 1976) v1.4

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines
Future Pinball
Denis & Popotte released the original version (just have a look at the beginning of the script).
Then Martin made a mod.

I was confused for a bit on this one. I knew I having the tags would help :)
Information corrected thanks.

Beautiful. Gonna try it soon.

I'm getting an error:

"Pinball Meditation Error / Script Error: Line 1953 / Fim da instrução esperado"

Is there anything I can try/do?

Let me look

/edit
@telmoabff
I can't reproduce that error so you probably need to update BAM. This table requires at least BAM .363 (latest is 365 at time of writing and I recommend you use always the latest).

PS: In case you don't see the flags over the avatar, I'm portuguese. PM me if you prefer to talk in portuguese to avoid posts the majority won't understand without running a translator.

Last edited:
Let me look

/edit
@telmoabff
I can't reproduce that error so you probably need to update BAM. This table requires at least BAM .363 (latest is 365 at time of writing and I recommend you use always the latest).

PS: In case you don't see the flags over the avatar, I'm portuguese. PM me if you prefer to talk in portuguese to avoid posts the majority won't understand without running a translator.
Yep, either portuguese or english will be fine.

I started another table and pressed "Q". I can confirm I'm on BAM 1.5-365 (17 06 2023).

Load the table, go to 'table info' menu and reset fpram. Try to launch it after that

Still the same result. I reset the pfram first using FP exe, then repeated the process using FPLOADER exe. Saved before exiting. Well, maybe it's just me. Let's wait for more input.

Thanks, AnonTet! Muito obrigado!

can you press F7 in the script window to check for syntax errors?
Not 100% reliable but it helped me before.

Getting: "compile ok, no syntax errors found."

Line 1953 reads: "AdjustBallVelocity()"

I know. that's not where the eventual problem is. Debug that will be a pain because the only way is to remove that and work backwards until I can find where the real problem is. Assuming i can do it.

Hi ,im getting script error line 1951 type mismatch 'player reel'

OK, i'm stuck with that one but it is not an isolated case anymore. I'll dig into it although without being able to reproduce it it'll take some time to find.

IF anyone happens to find a solution, PLEASE let me know.

Nice taBLE but screen says 5 balls per play i only get 3 and it starts on ball 3 so i get 3,4, and 5 ??

update ive found if you select and then unselect 3 and 5 balls a few times it them sets ok

Last edited:
So, you don't have an error with V1.0, v1.1 and v1.2?
Because, I (and others) have an error...

on mine the balls get put out in the shooter lane but it hits the right side and goes back in i have to press nudge to bring the ball out sometimes it doesnt and i have to restart the game.

Also if you get more then 100,000 points the high score ignors the 100,000 i scored 173,000+ and it put me 2nd with 73,000 :(

Also if you get more then 100,000 points the high score ignors the 100,000 i scored 173,000+ and it put me 2nd with 73,000 :(

here is a video of what happens

@Popotte
I don't have that error on any version otherwise I would not release it. Which makes it hard to debug... I'm trying to solve it though.

@Ian (WVP)
I already fixed the ball going into plunger lane and back sometimes. Just reduce the plunger kicker strength one notch for now.

Over 99999 points a +100000 sign pops up under the hud overlay. You have to have overlays enabled. Press the hud toggle key you have defined. That's how it was originally coded and I was caught by it the 1st time as well and I did not touch that. I just added fizx and tweaked the lighting . And last new inserts.

@Popotte
I don't have that error on any version otherwise I would not release it. Which makes it hard to debug... I'm trying to solve it though.
I know... Very hard... I have a look and found (for the moment) just nothing.

I've notified you on a private conversation where I have a new table version with a change that, I hope, solves this. But if it does, it means the script is interpreted in a different order out of those mandatory subs... If I understand correctly which obviously don't :D

Latest posts

Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back