VP8 Support File Tutorial tiltjlp's Starter Kits Updated Once Again

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I’ve updated, as well as streamlined, both versions of my Starter Kit. Since both my Custom and Swirled Ball Packs are available for separate DL, I have removed all ball images from my kits, reducing both file sizes.

Starter Kit 1 is the larger of the two, and has most of the sounds, and a few images. Kit 2 has had most of the graphics and sounds removed, and is half the size of Kit 1. Both kits have the same 10 table templates. There’s now 5 bagatelle type templates, each with at least the basic objects needed to make your own bagatelle or other flipperless table. They range from quite simple, too fairly involved, as I've learned I added new tricks and code routines to each successive template.

There is a flipperless version of Patch’s Woodie adaptation of one of Bendigo’s excellent templates. There are also two templates for commercial coin-op tables, one with a looping entry shot, and my adaptation of Mitchell's widebody. I have removed the side shooter template, but I replaced it with my two latest versions, the first a PayOut template, and the table that is based on has yet to be released, and my newest, the Flippered/Flipperless widebody from my Bob’s Nemesis table. These last two templates offer both the routines for an adjustable speed plunger and tilt which disables both scoring and sounds, in addition to some other nifty tricks.

I now call my collections Starters Kits, since although the tables are flippeless, all the code routines can be used on flippered tables as well. Many of the latest and greatest routines and tricks were perfected or conceived by Patrick, who I consider to be a coding magician.

If you've been using my Starter Kits, even just for the code and script routines, you should consider this a major update, since two new tables and several new and innovative coding routines have been added. You can optain the update of your choice from here:

http://www.flipperless.com/modules....sdownload&sid=6&min=40&orderby=titleA&show=20

I do appreciate the quite attention my Starter Kits have gotten over the past few years, and try to show my appreciation with updates as frequently as they are really needed. I have never and will never do an Ego Update.

John

Attachments

• starterkit.jpg
    starterkit.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 329

Latest posts

P
Replies
Views
Pinball News
P
Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back