Support File VP VBS Files V3.18 Released

PacDude

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
New in 3.18
=========
(System.vbs Additions)
- Added Atari1.vbs and Atari2.vbs files (Thanks to Inkochnito).

-The old Atari.vbs file is now obsolete, but included for backwards compatability with any existing tables that may have used it. New Tables should use the appropriate Atari1.vbs or Atari2.vbs files for generation 1 and generation 2 Atari systems, respectively.

Thanks Dude, if Destruk likes you, you must be OK. :p I've added thses to the Essential Files section of the Download page.

John

Thanks,PD and Inkochnito:

Wow, thanking someone for a 4 year old thread! :hysterical:

BTW, 3.18 is no longer the current version, I believe it's 3.27.

Pacdude!! i am trying to get yer permission !!!!

Pacdude!! i am trying to get yer permission to borrow your table (breakshot) for a Gas attack conversion. I need the breakshot table layout (it uses the same) all the coding will be brand new! The only thing I need is just the actual layout and the plastics! See? they share the same layout and I thought it'd be simpler if it wasalready built. Someone on here informed me of your Breakshot redo and it 's exactly what I need! so can i use your table layout? i kind of already started it and of course you'd still get the credits for the basic design in the credit logs, along with anyone else's help i get with this pin. damn i just m=noticed that too, this threads OLD crap oh well... if he sees it fine if not i have permission to just continue...

Attachments

• gas attack playfield overhead.jpg
    gas attack playfield overhead.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 364
  • breakshot playfield.jpg
    breakshot playfield.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 376
Pac's post was 4 years ago, you've been duped by someone who pulled a thread from the dead. :hysterical:

LOL, speaking of off-topic

It doesn't get any better than this....

slave_leia_pillow_fight.jpg

LOL, speaking of off-topic. It doesn't get any better than this....
It looks like a geek's wet dream!... ;)

I LIKE that pic Bob...but of course I would! :)

Marv... you forgot to say...

Giggity!

Kurt

Latest posts

P
Replies
Views
Pinball News
P
Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back