Daisy May (Gottlieb, 1954)

Gottlieb EM Recreation FP Daisy May (Gottlieb, 1954) v1.0 ß

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines
Future Pinball
I must add that the music and the testing are by my friend Danazo, an Argentinian friend (I am Chilean) and that the fence that separates us is only the Andes Mountains.
I take my hat off to him!

Last edited:
Hi Francisco, is there any chance that you can use the way more realistic physics of FIZX code in your table?

I would like to do it, digitalarts, but I do not know how to. I'm not a programmer and my knowledge is very limited.
If someone could would be great. That's the reason why all my tables are free to mod and I always thanks to those
who do it because I can learn a little more.
Thanks.

Since this is a beta version don't think it's worth the trouble.

@Francisco Pozo Robles
I'm just putting this here to help modders to update to FizX: use standard table dimensions, a close as possible to the real tables so we get proper table geometry otherwise it requires a lot of work moving objects on the table and that will put most modders (myself included) off.

Just adding FizX is quite easy. Especially starting a table from scratch. Just download AIO table and basically and read the instruction TOP TO BOTTOM line by line.

You can ignore FizX tweaker (still need to copy it for ease of use) and even SSF/DOF. Just copy it but don't work on it. Just follow the naming conventions and use FizX models for targets, rubbers and bumpers. ( I can help with the targets if you need or look at Cosmic Princess table if you want to learn a more complicated way of doing it - worth it if starting from scratch I'd say). For both complicated and easier methods for targets look at Meteor FizX version from me. Again, if you need help with the targets, PM me.

Otherwise, just wait and someone will pick this up, eventually.

In any case, your work is appreciated and I thank you for releasing your tables to the community.

Latest posts

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back