Should fucking idiots be allowed at VPF?

Jerks? Judge not lest thee be judged, oh hypocrite. :twisted:

Pacdude said:

More irony, fantastic stuff PD, oh and it seems the majority seem to think idiots should be allowed, so I guess you're safe then? :D

oops almost forgot that ? mark, wouldn't want to infer anything by that statement now would we? ;)

Imagine that. :twisted:

Pacdude said:

We're commenting on YOUR JUDGEMENT OF OTHERS...

WHO created this thread?

Oh wait, you can be judge, jury, and executioner, and noone is allowed to say that might be arrogant?

:lol: :twisted: :idea: :!:

No, we're not. It's a damn POLL in case you're BLIND on top of everything else, Paratech. This thread is not about me. The poll is really about YOU and people like you (like Rob).

Now me, I'd like to see you admit you're a hypocrite because to me, I don't see any difference between you and anyone else here. Play your religion card or whatever, but frankly, I know when it rings hollow. Remember, it's not I that place value on RELIGION. I'm not a Catholic and I don't take much stock in man-made systems in general as they're FLAWED.

Now I don't pretend to tell other people they can't have an opinion, but YOU seem to think I shouldn't have one or share it with anyone.

No one is allowed to say (whatever) might be arrogant? Where did I say THAT!?! Stop making shit up. I've said SEVERAL times now I'm just as arrogant as can be. I mean WTF else do you want to hear??? Why the fuck do you keep HARPING on about "arrogance" when I've NEVER said I'm NOT Arrogant. It's my entire online persona (i.e. Get The Pac a Pepsi is straight off the The Rock's arrogant persona in the WWE). When you contribute something other than clouds of gas, the maybe you can lecture someone. I've got yet another VPM table almost completed. What are you doing right now to help the cause of VP other than LEECHING???

"I don't take much stock in man-made systems in general as they're FLAWED."
Really? Surly you don't mean generally.
Your religion is not man made? What is it?
Anyway. take stock 'Dude, that's all you can do.
Medicine, Flawed yes but take no stock in? That can't be. What's god have to do? blow some clouds around, that's all.
Transportation, same, in fact no reason for a list. There is so much that Man has outworked God in and sometimes in spite of him. After all all he has to do is blow clouds around. Take stock Pac'

Religions are man-made. The mere fact NONE of them can agree with each other proves it. Spirituality simply exists. God simply exists. You don't need more Dogma than the Universe already has in it by adding more.

Pacdude said:
Religions are man-made. The mere fact NONE of them can agree with each other proves it. Spirituality simply exists. God simply exists. You don't need more Dogma than the Universe already has in it by adding more.

So no more righteous testament references from you then or perhaps you believe in dogma?

Sometimes truth is buried and you have to dig for it.

Sometimes truth is burried and you don't have to dig for it.

Religions are man-made. The mere fact NONE of them can agree with each other proves it.

Good grief. The real reason none of them can agree with each other is because it's religion, if they agreed they would be the same one. They are each opposing points of view and none would be if they did not dissagree with all of the other ones on major points. It's not because they are flawed, OR man made.

Even if you meant agree on anything, well there are many points that most DO agree on.

Should you be allowed at VPF?

It's true. The place is full of those kinds of people now.

Pacdude said:
No, we're not. It's a damn POLL in case you're BLIND on top of everything else, Paratech. This thread is not about me. The poll is really about YOU and people like you (like Rob).

Now me, I'd like to see you admit you're a hypocrite because to me, I don't see any difference between you and anyone else here. Play your religion card or whatever, but frankly, I know when it rings hollow. Remember, it's not I that place value on RELIGION. I'm not a Catholic and I don't take much stock in man-made systems in general as they're FLAWED.

Now I don't pretend to tell other people they can't have an opinion, but YOU seem to think I shouldn't have one or share it with anyone.

No one is allowed to say (whatever) might be arrogant? Where did I say THAT!?! Stop making shit up. I've said SEVERAL times now I'm just as arrogant as can be. I mean WTF else do you want to hear??? Why the fuck do you keep HARPING on about "arrogance" when I've NEVER said I'm NOT Arrogant. It's my entire online persona (i.e. Get The Pac a Pepsi is straight off the The Rock's arrogant persona in the WWE). When you contribute something other than clouds of gas, the maybe you can lecture someone. I've got yet another VPM table almost completed. What are you doing right now to help the cause of VP other than LEECHING???

I'm mocking the fact you get up on your high horse and pretend to be better than anyone else, save for the fact you make kickass tables, you're no better than anyone else, and sitting here in judgement of others on another forum is hypocritical...

Spirituality bullshit, you're just a guy who can reproduce tables and thinks that gift endows him to tell others to behave, what a fucking load of bullshit. VPF could give a damn about who you think should have the right to post, and I doubt this site cares any more, after all you fucked up here trying to be a mod, and you would everywhere else, because of how you deal with others...

Yeah I get it, I'm a Christian so I can't discuss your ego, but you're spiritual, so you can determine who's worthy of posting in a forum...Uh huh...

If you'd have posted crap like this at VPF, you'd have gotten a warning and the post would be nuked, so like a little baby you come over here and post it...

PacDude, there are children in preschool capable of socializing better than you...

:lol:

Welcome to the DARK SIDE, Paratech! Muahahahahahhahahahaha.

As for what you have to say, it's pretty much kindergartner logic.

I couldn't post this at VPF so "like a little baby (I) come over here and post it" ??? There's not LOGIC to that statement. You admit I couldn't post it at VPF, yet you think it's stupid to go where I CAN post it. My logical conclusion is you're an idiot. No wonder you believe that Catholic pray to statues claptrap. And yet you think it's OK to do whatever you feel like doing and ignore them when you feel like it. Well, THAT is HYPOCRISY. You see, I don't prescribe to a particular religion, so I don't have to listen to them. I answer to God alone.

I'm mocking the fact you get up on your high horse and pretend to be better than anyone else, save for the fact you make kickass tables, you're no better than anyone else, and sitting here in judgement of others on another forum is hypocritical...

What you DON'T seem to see is that YOU are doing it TOO (in that very post no less). Pot meet kettle. I mean you're lecturing and calling me names based on what you're doing too. THAT is why I use the word hypocrite.

And who said I get to determine who gets to post where? I'm not on staff. It's a damn discussion thread and poll for Pete's sake. You imply POWER I don't have. Or do I??? I'm starting to wonder myself now.... LOL.

As for being a Mod here; I was an admin, not a mod and no one forced me out. I left because of John's behavior. In case you hadn't noticed, he left because he couldn't get along with Jon Haze here. I'm certain I could get my admin status back, but then I never really wanted it in the first place. Despite your rantings and mistaken beliefs, I'm not on a power trip.

save for the fact you make kickass tables, you're no better than anyone else

I'm confused. So you're saying I *AM* better than other people or I'm not??? Your reply says BOTH.

Seriously...on second thought, the hell on seriously. I have WAY too much fun pushing buttons with people like you. You can't discuss something rationally like a mature human being, so I start treating you like you deserve to be treated, like you treat me. But what you and Rob and others fail to see is that I wouldn't be acting like that towards you in the first place if you weren't ALREADY disrespecting me long before that point. Look back through this thread and others and see how you talk to me. Now why should I be respectful or mature when you're acting like a holier-than-thou PRICK???

There's a difference between cocky or arrogant (especially if you can back it up with actual table work and you're not just talking out your ass) and judgmental or thinking you're BETTER than others. I don't think any such thing in the sense you imply it. I simply use what gifts God gave me, including language. YOU are the one that's can't deal with it. I usually call that sort of thing jealousy, but in your case I'd say it's more like sour grapes.

Pacdude said:
Welcome to the DARK SIDE, Paratech! Muahahahahahhahahahaha.

As for what you have to say, it's pretty much kindergartner logic.

I couldn't post this at VPF so "like a little baby (I) come over here and post it" ??? There's not LOGIC to that statement. You admit I couldn't post it at VPF, yet you think it's stupid to go where I CAN post it. My logical conclusion is you're an idiot. No wonder you believe that Catholic pray to statues claptrap. And yet you think it's OK to do whatever you feel like doing and ignore them when you feel like it. Well, THAT is HYPOCRISY. You see, I don't prescribe to a particular religion, so I don't have to listen to them. I answer to God alone.

What you DON'T seem to see is that YOU are doing it TOO (in that very post no less). Pot meet kettle. I mean you're lecturing and calling me names based on what you're doing too. THAT is why I use the word hypocrite.

And who said I get to determine who gets to post where? I'm not on staff. It's a damn discussion thread and poll for Pete's sake. You imply POWER I don't have. Or do I??? I'm starting to wonder myself now.... LOL.

As for being a Mod here; I was an admin, not a mod and no one forced me out. I left because of John's behavior. In case you hadn't noticed, he left because he couldn't get along with Jon Haze here. I'm certain I could get my admin status back, but then I never really wanted it in the first place. Despite your rantings and mistaken beliefs, I'm not on a power trip.

save for the fact you make kickass tables, you're no better than anyone else

I'm confused. So you're saying I *AM* better than other people or I'm not??? Your reply says BOTH.

Seriously...on second thought, the hell on seriously. I have WAY too much fun pushing buttons with people like you. You can't discuss something rationally like a mature human being, so I start treating you like you deserve to be treated, like you treat me. But what you and Rob and others fail to see is that I wouldn't be acting like that towards you in the first place if you weren't ALREADY disrespecting me long before that point. Look back through this thread and others and see how you talk to me. Now why should I be respectful or mature when you're acting like a holier-than-thou PRICK???

There's a difference between cocky or arrogant (especially if you can back it up with actual table work and you're not just talking out your ass) and judgmental or thinking you're BETTER than others. I don't think any such thing in the sense you imply it. I simply use what gifts God gave me, including language. YOU are the one that's can't deal with it. I usually call that sort of thing jealousy, but in your case I'd say it's more like sour grapes.

Actually PacDude, I pity you. I think theres a difference between making cool tables and being a decent human being. I don't think making a thread about who should/shouldn't post at a forum, why do you think you have any business deciding who gets to post in threads? and like I said, you fucked up trying to be a mod here, and you'd never succeed at being a mod on any other forum...

I think its stupid to post it here because its not going to accomplish anything, do you think the VPF mods are so stupid they'd decide policy based on your opinions? I wish Rob were here, he'd tear you into pieces...That fragile little ego of yours cracks so easily...

But yeah PacDude, you're entitled to be an asshole, just remember that even many of the people who kiss your butt to get tables don't respect you...They just use you to get what they want...

Rob tearing someone to pieces... that's an amusing thought. What's he going to do? Bore them to death with 200 page BOOKS that pretty much say the same thing as a 5 sentence paragraph by a normal person?

As for the rest, that's a pretty weak attempt to flame there, Paratrooper. Why don't you get back to breaking copyright laws downloading things you have no right to download and leave pinball to the professionals.

We know you have nothing better to do with your girlfriend than get into arguments on the Internet with someone named after a video game, so I guess suggesting you'd be better off getting some action is out of the question. :twisted:

You're a sick fucker PacDude. Go back to breaking copyright laws and building tables you have no right to build. Let me know if you run across any problem you can't figure out, I'll be happy to help. I would only need one image of the station to rotate it my self.

Oh yeah, and give it more than 4 frames of rotation, damn the nVidias.

As for the rest, that's a pretty weak attempt to flame there, Paratrooper. Why don't you get back to breaking copyright laws downloading things you have no right to download and leave pinball to the professionals.

Yeah it is. Let's hear a PacDude quality one now

We know you have nothing better to do with your girlfriend than get into arguments on the Internet with someone named after a video game, so I guess suggesting you'd be better off getting some action is out of the question.

Why is this crap not in the junkyard? because I did not post it? The wording of the title alone should be enough to allow this staff to take action if they were not afraid of upsetting PacDude that is.

LOL it's worth it. everything of mine ever moved to the junkyard, to see this. LOL

I see Shockman is arguing with himself online now. Someone needs HELP.

Someone is having a bit of fun. Help this thing i'm holding out PacDude.

Its more fun to rip on PacDude Shockman, his holier than thou attitude with his bloated ego makes him like a Robin Williams WITHOUT THE HUMOR, I swear he thinks pinball revolves around him...

I also love how he got on my case for copyright infringement when he doesn't own any tables, so how he justifies making tables he's supposably going to get paid for making is beyond me...

Get down from Mt. Olympus PacDude, I think you need some meds and you aren't divinity no matter how you think you are in your warped mind...

'Off Topic'

I saw this thread just now still running and only saw the first 5 words of the subject line. Even so, my immediate response applies:

No - because fucking them risks breeding more idiots - that YOU are responsible for as a parent... (j/k)

But really, any title like that was destined to generate a thread that was...... interesting.......

Latest posts

P
Replies
Views
Pinball News
P
Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back