Should fucking idiots be allowed at VPF?

What would be really sweet is if I could get say, 2 tactical nuclear missiles with remote launch capability. I'd put one of them in southern california, and one in new jersey. The range isn't a problem, but the limits of destruction are too small for what I'd use them for. I mean a 20 mile impact radius just seems rather tiny.

Nice one destruk, now here she is in action. :)

My%20Kind%20Of%20Woman.jpg

Very cute. ;)

It takes a minute or 2 for the smilies page to load up...

Here's some Chinese proverbs for you.... 8)

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.

Panties not best thing on earth! but next to best thing on earth.

War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.

Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it.

Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.

Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

And that's the new model.

Anyway, why hasn't anyone picked up this staging area for their missile? $2.3 million is small change to those interested. It's in New York, and looks like it could easily be converted back to the original purpose. About the only thing is the missle would have to be assembled from tiny pieces in multiple visits so the satellites don't notice.
http://www.missilebases.com/new/specs.htm

Hot damn, that's a bargin, if i could lease that place for 6 months, I'm sure I could grow enough ganja in that silo to pay for it 10 times over.

Paratech, I'll put you on ignore before I end up making you cry with a truly evil flame. :cry: :cry: :cry:

StevOz said:
Hot damn, that's a bargin, if i could lease that place for 6 months, I'm sure I could grow enough ganja in that silo to pay for it 10 times over.

Yeah, like put it to good use :)

thanks, kristian.

bob said:
Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.

Panties not best thing on earth! but next to best thing on earth.

War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.

Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it.

Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.

Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

Crowded elevator smell different to midget.
and it's nice to find a reason to keep reading this thread. :D

Man who find time to read idiot thread need new clock. :suicide:

man who argue with dumbasses = biggest dumbass of all. :D

nicolas.b said:
man who argue with dumbasses = biggest dumbass of all. :D

Sounds like one of Steve's.... How about?

Man who argue with asshole may soon become shitfaced :lol:

hehe, n1

cooties shaken off head = flied lice

"man who argue with dumbasses = biggest dumbass of all."

I told Shockie that very thing.

18 votes. WOW! or wow is more like it.

Pacdude said:
Paratech, I'll put you on ignore before I end up making you cry with a truly evil flame. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh no! The "god" of pinball was going to flame little ole me, what would've happened? a bunch of she bears tear me to pieces? Fire from Heaven incinerate me? I mean, you are the one, the pinball dude *Are you Bill or Ted?* who is an expert on pinball, politics, religion, you're a spiritual guru...why I should be worshipping you as I type... :evil:

Why those morons at VPF can't see the light and let you ruin, er run the forum is beyond me, you did such a good job here, right?

Oh, you're ignoring me... :cry:

BTW, the horrors of not being blessed by PacDude has driven me to drinking, I'm sobbing in my wussy wuss whine cooler as I type...Bob's vicious personal attacks were bad enough, they made me cry in my sleep! :cry: :lol: But a pinball "god" not liking me! Why it's too much for me to comprehend! :cry: Maybe I'll have redeem myself by throwing a ring into a volcano or something similiar, :shock: oh wait, it's the DVD I'm watching, nevermind... :oops: :lol:

I thought this thread was about you thinking you're "god"....
After all you're disccing how another site should operate, and talking behind people's backs...That's pretty arrogant...

:lol:

Paratech said:
Pacdude said:

Oh no! The "god" of pinball was going to flame little ole me, what would've happened? a bunch of she bears tear me to pieces? Fire from Heaven incinerate me? I mean, you are the one, the pinball dude *Are you Bill or Ted?* who is an expert on pinball, politics, religion, you're a spiritual guru...why I should be worshipping you as I type... :evil:

Why those morons at VPF can't see the light and let you ruin, er run the forum is beyond me, you did such a good job here, right?

Oh, you're ignoring me... :cry:

BTW, the horrors of not being blessed by PacDude has driven me to drinking, I'm sobbing in my wussy wuss whine cooler as I type...Bob's vicious personal attacks were bad enough, they made me cry in my sleep! :cry: :lol: But a pinball "god" not liking me! Why it's too much for me to comprehend! :cry: Maybe I'll have redeem myself by throwing a ring into a volcano or something similiar, :shock: oh wait, it's the DVD I'm watching, nevermind... :oops: :lol:

This was a pretty good post 8) It had some humor and even showed signs of intelligent life. Keep this up and you soon find yourself a friend or two. :lol:

Paratech said:
After all you're disccing how another site should operate, and talking behind people's backs...That's pretty arrogant...

Back to normal.... I'm guessing Charlene posted your previous post? :?:

Some posts made me laugh while reading this thread!
So you own a trenchcoat and walk around in subways saying "wanna buy a watch, buddy?" heh...
:bandit:

Given this thread is about you, Paratech, how is it that I'm posting behind people's backs? :D :D

As for me thinking I'm god, well did you know that God doesn't like when people flirt with sin or ignore His church officials that tell you that you need to get married to live together? I mean I'm not sure if you're sinning or just wanting to sin, but come on man. Either get some balls and go the distance or get out of that situation already.

These "I don't like what my church tells me, but I have no real balls so I'll TRY to 'SORT OF' obey their wishes" doesn't sit well with me. Stop flirting with sin already. Either get busy and admit your church is a joke along with your faith and your beliefs or get out of that situation and start living like you know you should (whether that means getting married or staying single is up to you, but living without someone you're not married to is a BIG NO-NO in the Catholic Church and your Catholic god cannot be pleased! Get back to praying to statues like you're supposed to and spending less time lecturing others on the Internet. That will make your Catholic god very happy.).

No, I'm definitely not God or even god. But arrogant? Is that supposed to be big news or something???

Now go get The Pac a Coca-Cola Blak! (that's some good stuff; who thought coffee would mix so well with Coke?!?)

Pacdude said:
Now go get The Pac a Coca-Cola Blak! (that's some good stuff; who thought coffee would mix so well with Coke?!?)

PD that sounds a positively vile combination :(

I think it's called the Electric Chair at coffee shops (espresso shots dumped into an icy coke). Caffeine City. :D

I'll be giving that one a miss for sure :)

bob said:
Paratech said:

Back to normal.... I'm guessing Charlene posted your previous post? :?:

No, I posted it, Charline questions why I even bother dealing with jerks like PacDude, in her opinion, I should just download the tables I want and ignore people like PacDude...

Ok, I get you don't think it's arrogant to post about how a site should be operated, what do you think of this thread?

:roll:

Latest posts

Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back